From Charlottesville, Virginia

Covering the state of Virginia, Wilson & Hajek, a personal injury law firm, is centrally located in Charlottesville, Virginia. Francis Hajek is an experienced Virginia personal injury attorney and lawyer who provides aggressive representation and personal service to his clients who have suffered injuries. Since 2007, he has been listed in Best Lawyers in America. www.winjurylaw.com

Thursday, February 10, 2011

If You Blog It, It Will Happen

I recently posted an article about ice in the Charlottesville area and safe driving. After my experience this morning, I need to revise the article. This morning there was a 2 hour school delay because of safe driving concerns. And, there was some snow and ice on the road, particularly in my hilly neighborhood. As I left to take my children to school, I followed the advice of all the experts. I was going slowly and paying careful attention. But suddenly, I noticed that the car was going straight even though i had turned the wheel in the direction of the downhill curve. Gradual application of the brakes did nothing to slow me down. I just slid off the road and then stopped. So the lesson is that when ice is involved, all bets are off. You just have to stay home. Lesson learned!

Francis P. Hajek
Wilson & Hajek, LLC, a personal injury law firm
Experienced Injury and Accident Lawyers
Serving Virginia, including Albemarle, Charlottesville, Fluvanna, Louisa, Madison, Nelson, Orange, Staunton, Waynesboro

No comments:

Post a Comment