From Charlottesville, Virginia

Covering the state of Virginia, Wilson & Hajek, a personal injury law firm, is centrally located in Charlottesville, Virginia. Francis Hajek is an experienced Virginia personal injury attorney and lawyer who provides aggressive representation and personal service to his clients who have suffered injuries. Since 2007, he has been listed in Best Lawyers in America. www.winjurylaw.com

Friday, January 29, 2010

7 Year Old Ninja

My 7 year old son is training me to be a ninja. Apparently, he was certified as a ninja by a friend and now he is passing on his knowledge to me. I always thought that I would be the one to impart such vital knowledge to my son, but he beat me to it. I am pleased to report that I have advanced beyond beginner status and have been entrusted with an imaginary sword. I am told it is quite deadly. Maybe one day, my son will decide to teach me how to be a ninja lawyer. I have been practicing law for 25 years with most of those years focusing on representing personal injury clients. But, I still learn something every day. I suppose that is one of the best things about what I do. And tonight, I will learn some advanced ninja moves. I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment