From Charlottesville, Virginia

Covering the state of Virginia, Wilson & Hajek, a personal injury law firm, is centrally located in Charlottesville, Virginia. Francis Hajek is an experienced Virginia personal injury attorney and lawyer who provides aggressive representation and personal service to his clients who have suffered injuries. Since 2007, he has been listed in Best Lawyers in America. www.winjurylaw.com

Friday, October 4, 2013

Tractor Trailer Truck Accident Shuts Down I-81. Virginia personal injury lawyers and attorneys know that certain roads and highways are more dangerous than others. I-81 is one of those dangerous roads and it is never a surprise to hear about a tractor trailer truck accident involving a personal injuries or injuries. I recently posted about a 41 car and truck pileup on I-81. It seems that such accidents are becoming more common. Certainly it seems that Virginia's interstates are busier than ever. I was traveling home from Williamsburg the other day on I-64 and the volume of traffic was so heavy that at times everything came to complete stop. The traffic did not end until after Richmond and there never was any indication of an accident or other cause of the standstill conditions except for heavy traffic conditions. Stop and go traffic conditions on an interstate generally result in more than one accident. Cell phone usage complicates the conditions even more. In fact, I have a personal injury case that arose under exactly the conditions which I just described, stop and go traffic on I-64 and the intemperate use of a cell phone. Fortunately, my personal injury client contacted me right after the accident and I was able to protect the client's interests before evidence disappeared. If you have sufffered a serious personal injury, contact me for a free consultation to determine your rights. Francis P. Hajek Wilson & Hajek, LLC, a personal injury law firm Experienced Injury and Accident Lawyers Serving Virginia, including Albemarle, Charlottesville, Fluvanna, Louisa, Madison, Nelson, Orange, Greene, Augusta, Buckingham, Staunton, Waynesboro

No comments:

Post a Comment